Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UGP for Android Smartphones

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by ryky87 View Post
    Sorry, i didn't paid enough attention to this. Anyways, the *obb folder was on the SD card, so this misled me. Now everything is ok, i created on the phone memory an *obb folder and is working perfect for me. Thank you again for your time and for your support!
    The fault was on my side. I edited the upper description in this thread and added the note about the SD-card today

Hi.
    I have tried the APK & co on my Samsung S3.
    The app load correctly and then requests to me the login information but after that it says to me that the game is "outdated" and redirects me to the play store (where the app is available only for tablet).
    What can I do?
    I think that the installation is fine because it starts correctly ... maybe the APK downloaded from the previous post is too old?
    Thanks in advance
    Andrea

Developer
    Yes, sorry, I updated the normal tablet version and totally forgot about the smartphone app.

I updated the two files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy51kyqq37...ntime.apk?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyrzzno44v...tedgp.obb?dl=0

Greetings,
    Tim
    Last edited by _spc07; 01-04-2017 at 05:02 PM.

Yeah, I've installed the 2 new files and all works very well on my smartphone, I'm very happy 'cause now I can play everywhere with the smartphone version (the tablet is usually at home).
    If I will notice any bug I will write on this post.
    Thanks,
    Andrea

Developer
    Thank you and have fun

Community Manager Germany
    on Android for Works with Blackberry PRIV, it doesnt work...

I wanted to get United GP for Android ( LG 4G ) but I can not because it shows me " The application is compatible with all your devices "

What do I need to download the application muc

Developer
    You can't install UGP via the Playstore.You can however install a version if you follow the instructions in this thread. I'll update the version in the next week.

I cannot download the game from the play store because as others have said I get a message saying " The application is compatible with all your devices ".

I tried following the instructions listed previously, and had no problem until I tried to log in and get a message that the version is outdated and to download an update via the play store (which as mentioned it won't allow me to do).

Is there an updated file I can download from dropbox? Or do I need to wait for a version to become available on the play store??