Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season points

Question Season points

I have got class ACE VI. When I had season for promotion to my current class maximum points was 215. I had more than 215 pts. This is bug or something else?
    This locks promotion for weaker players.

I have the same problem. Season shows me only 75 pts. when I reached 133 pts. Now I am under the promotion line. Season shows 75 pts. for me and twelve other players. In my opinion this is BIG BUG.

Me to i have 186,when i reached 241,but this in going on many times and still not fixt

Hi guys,

In a season only the best 3 results are counted (the best 5 în ace and legend classes).

For 666_slayer there is probably a bug if his points are over 215, because this is the maximum that can be counted.

For sure, an admin or dev will check this.
    Greetings,
    Flo

As ryky87 explained, seasons are working like that.

You can even see that top3/top5 results are in bold format which indicates that only those results are counted for the ranking.

So what! I had 75 pts. with 13 other managers and I lost season!

Quote Originally Posted by Tygrys View Post
    So what! I had 75 pts. with 13 other managers and I lost season!
    That's because everyone else had more wins then you. If number of points is same between two or more managers then number of wins decides who gets better position.

Additionally, all of this is explained in the season information. Give it a read to get a clear understanding of what is expected of your team. As a good manager you should be aware of the rules of which you are competing to!

The info can be found by selecting the (i) icon in the season menu.

So, I'm 6th in my season with Max points, top has same points as me, don't get ehy

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker View Post
    So, I'm 6th in my season with Max points, top has same points as me, don't get ehy
    If number of points is same then number of wins decides the ranking, if number of wins and points is same for two racing teams then they both get better position.